Hi, I'm Jaden, a professional recipe developer, food columnist and food photographer specializing in fast, fresh and easy recipes for the home cook. Most of my recipes are modern Asian! About meFast, fresh & easy recipes for the home cook.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Le Gruyere Reserve-Grandcour Dairy Aged 12 months: The history of Le Gruyere dates back to 1249. Produced in Switzerland in the canton (state) of Vaud, WFM has hand selected the Grandcour Dairy to produce this specially aged reserve cheese that is minimally aged 10 months. The 15 dairies that supply milk to the dairy average herd size is 25 cows. The cooked, pressed cheese is nutty, creamy and complex. Serve with fresh fruit and dry white wine.
Bonhomme Brie: The region of Normandy is renowned for high quality milk production. Located on the northern coast of France, Isigny Ste. Mere is owned by a farmer’s cooperative. A leader in cheese production, our brie is creamy and luscious. The double cream cheese is 60% butterfat that results in the rich buttery flavors.
Borough Market Stilton: Traditionally produced by the leading Stilton cheesemaker Billy Kevan, this beautiful cow’s milk blue has blue-green-gray veins. This is a crumbly, deliciously creamy cheese that pairs perfectly with honey and walnuts.
Hervé Mons Camembert: Hervé Mons Camembert is a strong, earthy, creamy little piece of heaven with a bloomy white rind. (Note: Hervé Mons is one of the most well respected French affineurs, who selects Camembert exclusively for Whole Foods Market then oversees the aging process.)
4. The Smarter Way to Buy Wine , Vitis
5. How to make Baklava, How Sweet Eats
6. Orren Fox is 14 year old owner of 23 chickens, 4 ducks and 250,000 bees in four hives, Happy Chickens Lay Eggs
7. Spicy Gingerman Cocktail, Single Minded Women
8. Adorable DIY Mason Jar Votives. Fellow Fellow
9. Loofa Kitchen Sponges, Remodelista
10. Yuzu Hot Sauce Collection, Earthy Delights
11. Flower Power Eggs , Apron Strings Blog