Hi, I'm Jaden, a professional recipe developer, food columnist and food photographer specializing in fast, fresh and easy recipes for the home cook. Most of my recipes are modern Asian! About meFast, fresh & easy recipes for the home cook.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Today we have a giveaway sponsored by a leading appliance specialist based in the UK, Appliances Online. They would love to give one lucky Steamy Kitchen reader the chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card!
Included in this giveaway:
one (1) $100 Amazon Gift Card
Provided by Appliances Online:
Below are the 12 important reasons why we believe we are better than our competitors.
1) Best Price – We check all our prices every day against all our competitors to make sure we offer the best price. We even display their prices on our website so you can see them clearly, to make your life easier. In the unlikely event of a competitor offering exactly the same product, having it in stock and available for immediate delivery at a cheaper price, then we will match it. No catches or tricky exceptions.
2) Biggest Range – We sell virtually everything there is to sell in the major appliance market. Over 30 brands and over 4,000 products. The only thing with such a big choice, is that you might need some help – but we’re here for that too.
3) Help!!! – You don’t buy appliances very often, so we have a UK call centre full of trained people passionate about appliances to help you. We answer the phone quickly, so whether you just need help to choose what to buy, are ready to place an order or need help 12 months after we have delivered your order – every call is important to us. We are here to help until all of your needs are met, there’s no rush. That is why we open 8am until 10pm, 7 days a week.
4) Reviews – Real advice real customers – highlighting all the good and the bad points. We really want you to be able to help each other. A lot of our customers that order us are kind enough to share their experiences with us, so that we can share them with future customers to help them choose the right appliances for them. This process is designed to be as simple as possible to make it as helpful as possible. Please remember how helpful the reviews were to you when we send you a little nudge to ask you if you will help future customers. A little help for each other is what makes the world go round!
5) Videos – Sometimes it’s difficult to get the full effect a picture on the web without going to a store. We have teamed up with Appliance-Reviews.co.uk to bring you product videos that are simple, honest and take you through all the key features of your product. We will tell you the bad things as well as the good so you know what you are buying and can then decide what is important to you. I guess it’s like going to a really helpful store without leaving your home. No queuing or parking hassles, no overpriced petrol to get you there – just great advice in the comfort of your own home, or wherever you are.
6) Availability – We know what we’ve got in stock (which is a lot!) and because we deliver to all postcodes every day we can give you accurate delivery dates on the website without you having to enter all your details. We have over 300,000 sq ft of warehousing which is bigger than 3 Wembley stadiums – that’s a lot of appliances!
7) Delivery – Delivery is everything. Yes, everything. We want the whole process, choosing your appliance to switching it on for the first time, to be as enjoyable and hassle free as possible. This is why we offer free standard delivery on all orders – bringing you excellent value because we value you. We are proud to bring you the best price, the best service and the best delivery. We even have delivery add ons so you can tailor your package to suit you. We are the genie in the lamp – your wish is our command!
8) Convenience – Taking all day off work isn’t always easy so for a bit extra you can decide what time YOU want it delivered by selecting a 4 hour time slot – even if that suits you best on a Sunday afternoon!
9) Connection – For even more convenience we can install your appliance when we deliver it to you. That means you get everything done in one visit. It’s great value too, as charges start at only £9.99 and go up a bit varying on the appliance.
10) Recycling – We care about the world we live in as you do, so for a small charge we will take your old appliance away and ensure it is recycled for you. You never know you may even get it back one day as a baked bean tin!
11) Peace of mind – You can return anything you buy us for any reason within 10 days for FREE. We will even come and collect it for FREE on the best day to suit you. We deliver 7 days – and so we collect 7 days. No rubbish, no arguments and no tricks, just simple good honest service – we want you to be happy with what you buy. The only thing we ask is that you do not use or damage the appliance while you have it.
12) We care – We hope you’ve picked up that above all else we care. We care that you are happy with what you buy and that we amaze you with our service. We want you to tell all your friends and family. We want you to feel great about something that, if you’re honest, you probably didn’t really want to have to buy in the first place.
This giveaway is sponsored by Appliances Online.
Fill in the entry form below:
Congratulations to our winner(s)!