Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from The Shiksa in the Kitchen – I met this gorgeous lady earlier this year! Tori is “The Shiksa” – her blog is full of Jewish recipes.
- Things to do with your massive collection of wine corks from Shine Your Light. You do save them, right?
- Flower Arranging Secrets from Martha Stewart – perfect for a low Thanksgiving centerpiece on the table – so that you can see your friends and family across the table!
- Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake from Donna Hay Magazine *faint*
- 18″ Teak Slab Natural Wood ($36) from Save on Crafts. I’ve purchased a few of these for cheese and appetizer plates.
- Breville Pie Maker ($99.95) from Williams and Sonoma. How stinkin’ cute!
Leave a Comment