Thursday, October 27, 2011

Guilty

“I’m sowry”

52 Responses to “Guilty”

1. Oh my goodness! It’s not funny but I had to crack up. Dogs tell on themselves every time. (Not that you would assume a kid would do such a thing! Maybe?)

2. Rick Roberts — 10/27/11 @ 8:40 am

Aw! So cute. :)

3. Heather — 10/27/11 @ 8:55 am

Absolutely priceless. Been there, done that – although I never thought to use my camera to capture the ‘look’. Love it.

4. Oh, no.

Oh, no, oh no, oh no.

5. Shira — 10/27/11 @ 9:22 am

I love it when they slink away and hang their head because they know they’ve done wrong – it’s hard not to forgive them (unless they’ve chewed up one of a pair of $120 shoes, grrrr)

6. Lisa Heermann — 10/27/11 @ 9:49 am

I get that same look from my 2 shih tzus. They’re really sorry – every time!

7. Rachel — 10/27/11 @ 10:17 am

Wow distructo! It’s funny to me since it’s not my stuff or dog but that stinks too!!

8. deb — 10/27/11 @ 11:13 am

my dog ate an armchair when she was that age:)

9. Emily Suess — 10/27/11 @ 1:16 pm

Aww. I always tell my own dog that I can’t be mad at him for doing what dogs do.

What a sweetheart.

10. *GASP* OH NO!

11. Bev Weidner — 10/27/11 @ 2:20 pm

Oh. My. God. !!

12. Dee — 10/27/11 @ 2:33 pm

Awwww, too cute! Bad doggie! But, so cute. Humans are suckers. ;p

13. rita — 10/27/11 @ 2:34 pm

awwwwh… he looks so guilty and sad. how could you really get mad when they give you those looks :(

14. taryn — 10/27/11 @ 4:35 pm

oh my!
    and i thought my little guy was trouble!

15. grace — 10/27/11 @ 6:41 pm

awww too cute!!!

16. Ashkia — 10/27/11 @ 11:56 pm

Sigh, my puppy at my laptop power cord, phone, purse, shoes, and my glasses. It took me a year to find where she hid the glasses. All I can say is chew bones are a nice investment.

17. Oh my gosh….too funny! I could see the first reaction is the ears going down….then the puppy dog eyes….then the head….it’s all in the body language…been there! Mine used to look at me when he was on the other side of the pool,…then bite the pool cleaner hose…instant holes and each section cost twelve bucks!! At least your looks sorry! :)

18. I know that look Allll to well from Huck, the Labra-dork.
    He likes to doom, but looks sheepish afterwards – without fail.

19. Oh, what a little sweetheart! How you be mad that that sweet little guilty face? I can feel my brain morphing into puppy-speak as I type this – nowwhoosagoodboyyy!

20. anelle — 10/28/11 @ 3:00 pm

Might I suggest a nylabone and a Busy Buddy Waggle? Fabulous at keeping a dog entertained and keeping the chewing habit curbed. http://www.busybuddytoys.com/View.aspx?page=dogs/products/toys/busybuddy/chuckwagtoys/description

21. Monica — 10/28/11 @ 9:53 pm

Time for some Cesar Milan wisdom….

And just be blad it was not a whole couch! My boyfriends Bull Mastiff ate THE WHOLE COUCH… we had to watch him for weeks, because he even chew on the wood!

22. Jen Da Purse Ho — 10/29/11 @ 1:48 am

omfg. i would want to spank the dog, but the dog doesn’t know what the hell you are speaking it for…so lesson learned. keep stuff out of dog’s reach. lol

23. RobertaJ — 10/29/11 @ 2:52 am

I’ve had dogs my whole life. I have always, *ALWAYS* been able to tell when something was up within a nanosecond of walking in the door. That look. That LOOK, of whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? MEEEEEEE????? Noooooooooooooooooo. It’s then my job to find the damage !

I had one dog who used to take herself into a time-out behind the toilet in the master bath. I’d come in, she’d give me THE LOOK and slink off.

Oh, and Monica, I had a 10 pound miniature poodle eat MY couch. And my current 12 pound Bichon pulled my drapery rods out of the plaster wall. Size is completely irrelevant to the amount of damage !

Keep the faith. They DO (eventually) grow out of it……

24. Two Barking Dogs — 10/30/11 @ 11:37 pm

haha! poor dog was peckish!

25. Kristine — 10/31/11 @ 5:02 pm

What’s more precious, that face, or some plastic? I would walk in the door and see whatever it was my dog had done, and say “What did you do??” and he would slink up to me and put one paw up in the air. I lost him in April and only wish he was around to chew up some things.

26. Jackie W. — 11/1/11 @ 7:30 am

This could be the sibling of one of our dogs – both in looks and behavior. Hard to stay mad when they give you that look. Thankfully he has pretty much grown out of the chewing stage.

27. Sarah — 11/1/11 @ 9:18 am

Your dog is beautiful, but please, please, please keep anything with batteries way out of his/her reach.

28. AKT — 11/1/11 @ 11:55 am

I don’t know about you but she almost looks defiant in that first photo :)

29. Chris — 11/1/11 @ 12:54 pm

“See what your zombie prank made me do?”

30. Emily C — 11/2/11 @ 1:59 pm

WE are officially out 1,200$ in remotes that our dog has eaten….it’s the ONLY thing he will destroy if it gets left out

31. Steve — 11/3/11 @ 4:11 pm

Learn how to train your dog.

32. Skinny Fat Kid — 11/4/11 @ 2:10 pm

Haha, so cute! Guilty as charged. Luckily Izzy was never a huge fan of chewing things that weren’t hers. But with the foster puppies picking everything up, she turns it into a game and runs around with whatever they want to chew. Sometimes its actually helpful as they’ll be chasing instead of chewing!

33. Libby — 11/7/11 @ 5:47 pm

Oh they know they are so wrong and yet just like a child, will do it again. How could you be mad at a face of shame like that.

34. Ashley — 11/7/11 @ 5:49 pm

OMG not funny but you know…GREAT photos that I definitely did NOT giggle at…ok maybe a little bit… ;)

35. Kim Bee — 11/8/11 @ 11:03 pm

I suppose the upside is better the remotes than the actual electronics. Lol!

36. Kim in MD — 11/9/11 @ 8:18 am

Ok…this is one of those moments that is just so NOT funny when it happens, but it is funny after the fact! Coco really does look like she is sorry, though. I was going to say maybe the zombies traumatized her and she lost her mind, but this happened before the zombie incident! Bad Coco! It’s a good thing you are so cute! :-)

37. JulieD — 11/9/11 @ 4:01 pm

Aww how can you be mad at that face?

38. Karen Ludwig — 11/9/11 @ 4:14 pm

We have a Great Pyrenees who spends a lot of time inside. He’s almost 3 and a BIG baby and oh so sweet. He loves to hide things outside, especially his bones. He has never chewed anything up and, luckily. He has those big, brown eyes that you can’t resist. He did go to obedience school but failed. He wouldn’t sit/stay or lay down/stay for the required one minute. 30 seconds was fine, but not one minute. Gotta love your dogs.

39. Rachel Smith — 11/9/11 @ 5:17 pm

Busted!

40. Linda Szymoniak — 11/9/11 @ 5:19 pm

Well, dogs chew when they’re bored, so you need to give them something to keep them busy. Kong toys filled with treats and peanut butter (and frozen overnight to keep the filling solid) can keep a dog busy for hours (and keep them away from items that are not for them). Luckily my dogs have never chewed anything this expensive.

41. Eva — 11/9/11 @ 8:57 pm

Definitely get him some chew toys like the nylabone or a Kong! He’s still young. And maybe as a precaution, keep all shoes out of his way!! :D

42. Susan — 11/9/11 @ 9:10 pm

Despite the damage I note that Coco is still in the house and not the “dog house”!

43. spirit_kim — 11/10/11 @ 6:49 pm

Oh, my gosh so cute. He looks a lot like our bullador, Bo. He has a fondness for remotes as well.

44. Tammy — 11/11/11 @ 4:30 pm

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo…..looks like he got frustrated trying to use the controls with no fingers to work with. poor thing! ;) sorry!

45. utt ohhh looks like this pooch has it out for the technical devices in the home. I can’t believe he would even want to chew on that. eww! lol

46. Aww what a cute face! When my cat knows he’s done something wrong, like chewing a hole through his food sack, he flattens his ears and squints like he’s eaten a lemon!

47. Dallin Butterworth — 1/30/12 @ 4:12 pm

He or she is so pretty! What kind of dogger is this?

48. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read as well as I am talking about why will not all of us go through blog posts like this as we genuinely feel lower from time to time. If we presume along, the particular depression comes.

49. Stephanie — 2/8/12 @ 6:01 am

It’s so hard to be upset and angry with them when they are so cute in their “apology”.

50. Notarisation — 8/11/12 @ 6:45 pm

I really enjoyed reading nice blog. This is very useful information just looking about some blogs, appears a fairly nice platform you might be utilizing. I’m presently using Word Press for a few of my websites but looking to change.